Milongas, classes and workshops in Edinburgh.
The Edinburgh Tango Society was formed in October 1997 to promote Tango in Edinburgh and beyond. It is organised
by volunteers on a non-profit basis and is funded by its own activities.
Activities carried out by ETS are
- provision of practicas (practice sessions)
- organising regular social dances,
- supporting/promoting other tango related activities within the Edinburgh community supporting
- promoting classes organised by local dance studios
- arrangement of visits by international Tango teachers
- arrangement of special Tango related events, for example talks, live music, away weekends
- disseminate information via newsletters, a web site and facebook
- consult regularly with local and international members of the Tango community.