About this event
Hola lovely tango dancers,
We hope you are having a good day despite this dreich weather!
Believe it or not, there is just over 2 weeks before our Friday Milonga – excited!! We had such a lovely evening in February.
This month, we will be dancing to Mike’s marvelous milonga music! So, here is a reminder to book your place, and all the details. As usual for now, numbers will be capped, and so, we would like you to email us at email@example.com to book your place, and avoid disappointment.
As we are still following covid requirements to try keep everyone safe and healthy we still ask the following from you all:
- A lateral flow test must be taken on the day of the event. If negative, this result must be recorded through the website NHSinform.scot/ www.gov.uk. Even if you have a negative result but have any cold like symptoms, please do not attend.
Should your result be positive, please email us to cancel so that we might offer your place to someone on our waiting list. Please also email us if you find you cannot attend for any other reasons.
- You will be required to sign our register on entry, including your vaccination status, and to show your NHSresult text or email.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry
- Masks must be worn when in the Charteris Centre communal spaces.
- Check in using the Test and Protect QR code
- Please use the hand sanitizers or wash your hands regularly
We hope you understand why we still have these requirements in place.
Snacks and water will be provided but feel free to bring your own favourite tipple.
Looking forward to seeing you all for another lovely evening of tango and friends!
Kim and the Tango del jueves team
Find milongas, practicas, classes, workshops and other tango events coming up in Edinburgh.